Subject: Re: [Leica] [LEICA] 'Upgrading' from R7 to R6.2 or R8
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:05:50 +0100

 I was having my first wet dreams about being a Leica owner and now I have
> four. (Back on topic)

I realise how far I've come taking all things leica for granted (bashing the
things, swinging them off my shoulder etc) when I saw a guy at a  demo with
a brand new M6 and coupla lenses. The guy wanted to get close with his new
28 but couldn't help cuddling it at the same time. The only time I worry now
is when the damn lens hood on the 50 summilux collapses everytime someone
hits it. Why can't leica design decent lens hood/caps. Anyone else hate the
35 summilux asph lens cap?

Julian