Subject: [Leica] Mark in Seattle
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:54:31 -0800

Well folks I'm taking the train to Seattle to meet some Contax guys!! tomorrow
at 2 and hang out.
I come back here to Portland Saturday.

So if you want to meet up in the late afternoon early evening call my cell phone:
503-515-5565

but i propose a bunch of portland people take the train up there to Seattle and
some Vancouver people take the train down and we have a mini lug meet in
Seattle! Some time soon!

mark rabiner

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)