Subject: Re: [Leica] ............
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:00:21 -0500

We got LUGgers in Woburn?
(That's pronounced "Wooben" for those of you not familiar with the dialect
of the the Bay State...an interesting phenomena much like Worcester being
pronounced "Whusstah" and the Celtics -a professional basketball team, I am
told- as the "Selltics"...no one knows why.)

Just how many Mass-LUGers are there here anyhow?
There are only two of us in Maine that I can figure (plus one Mainer exiled
in London) and at least one LUGger in NH. A regional get together sound fun
to anyone?

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] ............)