Subject: [Leica] OT using Hewes reels
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:44:40 -0500

Is there any trick to using Hewes reels?  I just got a set and am having
some difficulty threading the negatives into the reel.  I get about so far
(maybe two iterations into the reel) when it just stops threading and I
can't seem to move the strip any further no matter how much I force it.
Since folks here universally praise Hewes reels, I figure I must be doing
something dumb.

Thanks,
Dan

Replies: Reply from "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] OT using Hewes reels)