Subject: Re: [Leica] Is Photography Real...
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:41:39 -0800

B.D. Colen wrote:
> aiming as it seems to simply get us all to loosen up and SEE.<<<<<<

Hi B.D.
I've found those that are so engrossed in numbers, bits, pieces and
paraphernalia often times lack the most important element of
photography...the ability to see!

Yep they appreciate a fine sunset, but not the ability to see what goes with
it to lift the scene from an act of mother nature to a fine photograph.

They see people, but do not see intimacy within the people, nor the light
that enhances the moment, lifting the image to a higher level of perfection.

Some learn it, others never learn it and some folks have it when they come
out of the womb and the development of their seeing comes along like their
finger nails growing!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant