Subject: Re: [Leica] John is being bad again but it is too funny not to share!
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 05:55:35 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:
> Don't make a mess!! Get a picture funnel!!!<<<<<

Mark,
I've been using one for years and that's how I've captured elusive subjects
during the Noctilux light of the night. If I don't use the factory coated UV
funnel some of the images are only partially exposed due to slipping by the
lens opening.

However, while shooting certain subjects, a partially exposed body  is far
more exciting than a completely exposed body.  In this case one would do
well to use the "Special Leica UV Exposure Funnel" code name, "BOOBY" they
are found on page 22 of the Leica parts catalogue "Cups, Funnels & UV
filters for making exciting Leica partial exposures."

Every good M & R user should have one for intimate moments of exposure and
disclosure. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant