Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Help on loupes, leica loupe
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 05:38:26 -0800 (PST)

I forgot to mention in my initial reply, Bill
Maxwell's contact details are:

Maxwell Precision Optics
P.O. Box 33146
Decatur, GA 30033-0146

phone: (404) 244 0095

No web page or email. You have to call, and be
prepared to stay on the line for a while, Bill likes
to talk...but it's worth it. Also, if you get his
voice mail, leave your number, he WILL return the call
(even overseas in my case).

Nathan

As Gerry said, it is important to have a good loupe.