Subject: RE: [Leica] Advise wanted re 400mm
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:11:30 -0000

Gerry,
If you want a thrid option of this lens, then I'd be happy to sell mine.
Optically perect with a small scratch and nick on the front lens barrel.
Mechanically A1. Money back if not delighted. ? 400. (inc postage.)

I'm sure Doug Herr will tell you it's the lens to go for, maybe Tina too.
But I can't justify hanging on to mine, I use it so infrequently.
And I do have a 600mm Novoflex (with 2x converter) if I ever need to do
something similar. If that appeals in preference to the telyt let me
know...

best regards,
Jem