Subject: Vs: Vs: [Leica] That Japanese 21mm
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:29:49 +0100

Well - the reputation of the non-ASPH 21 mm Elmarit is not so hot. Erwin even says that it is not up to Leica quality. I have tried it once and I think it is actually quite good. I have no complaints about my 15 mm Heliar.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen