Subject: Re: [Leica] Uses fo Leica boxes
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:15:50 -0500

Mine are book-ends/spacers in a china cabinet that I use as a book case.
The case has about 6 inch from cover lip, that if I fill up with
books, I can't get the "last books" out.  So - Leica cardboard,
box on one side, and plastic box on the other.

I did toy with offering the boxes for sale, after seeing some M4
cardboard boxes fetch almost $300 on e*ay, but I was reminded
that I'd be 30 years before getting into that range.

...Vick

Message from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> ([Leica] Uses fo Leica boxes)