Subject: Re: [Leica] PAY - Barflies in Amsterdam
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:35:21 -0500

Tim: I want to commend your printing. Excellent tones and wonderful range.
You've captured your subject very well and the faces are wonderfully open
(you can see their eyes). You seem to have mastered this lens. let me ask if
your shooting wide open or if you remember the F stop and did you use your
camera meter or hand meter or do you just know the combination well enough
to use Kentucky Windage? Very nice images. Will comment ( if that's ok with
you) on composition when I get back in from PMA
Cheers Wilber