Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M5 bodies
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 13:17:23 -0700

I have not seen an answer to your post yet so I thought that I might suggest
a few avenues for you to explore. There are many posts referring to to the
M5 in the archives and they are at:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

A good introduction to the M5 and all the M cameras is at:

http://www.cameraquest.com/classics.htm

I get the impression you are looking to sell one so you could consult these
sites which may have an M5 or two for sale to get an idea of current
pricing:

http://www.ebay.com/

http://www.teleport.com/~pacrim/

http://www.keh.com/

http://www.classicconnection.com/frame_inventory.htm

http://www.donchatterton.com/

http://www.ritzcam.com/index.html

and many others. Do not forget to search completed auctions on eBay as well.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to post them as there
are many M5 users, admirers and detractors on the list.

John Collier