Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: DOF, thanks Austin
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 11:53:33 -0700

What is coming is much worse than what has come before!

I spent last night copying out the "depth of field" section of the Optics
article from the 15th edition of the "Leica Manual". Hopefully "a friend"
will be able to post it onto the web so we can all have a common methodology
and terminology to base our continuing discussions on.

Sorry B.D. :-)

John Collier

Hopefully I will never have to use Equation Editor again!