Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leicaholic
From: goldframe1@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:59:41 -0700

The incubation period for subsequent episodes, once someone has had an
initial full-blown outbreak, becomes shorter and shorter.  Also the effects
are cumulative and, as Martin points out, almost exponential is magnitude.
It's a pitiful sight when someone has progressed to the advanced stages -
others who's illness not reached the final stages must plug their ears and
look away or they too will start muttering - D O F  -  B  O  K  E  H  - C  A
L  I  B  R  A  T  I  O  N    O  F   75  M  M......   L  U  G......  ugh
Fortunately it is seldom fatal.   Bo)