Subject: [Leica] Re: Darkroom sink
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:48:36 -0800

Leedal (in Chicago area?) advertises in several photo mags and always has
seconds on sale. I bought one from them for  my darkroom. It had one tiny
dent, which is barely visible amongst all the scratches and signs of use
added by me over the last three or four years. Even stainless "seconds" are
still expensive, but I sure like mine.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger