Subject: Re: *@#% straps (was: Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS)
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:15:06 -0600

If you put the strap around your neck then you will not drop your camera.

Try it this way someday:

Pick up the camera, place strap over neck.
As long as your CRD (camera retention device - also known as your head)
stays attached to your body or you do not turn upside down your camera
will not drop to the ground.

Seriously, put the strap around your neck first thing
when you pick up the camera.

:)
Henry Ambrose