Subject: Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 02:18:23 -0600

during the holiday season last year, my m6hm and noctilux
took a fall from a counter top to the floor.
i had picked the camera up from the counter, but the strap caught the
drawer knob and it was yanked from my hand causing it to fall.
fortunately, it landed on a braided rug (over hardwood floors).
it fell about 28 inches and landed on the baseplate.

i was pretty worried, but it turned out everything was fine.

i kept shooting.  if it's out of alignment, i haven't noticed.

kim