Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lenses from Portugal
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:14:42 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 05/02/01 00:22:43 Paris, Madrid, mano@proxyma.net a
écrit :

<< Jo Goodtimes, an  airborne rardar tech , wrote:

 "I've visited the Leica factory in Portugal and as long as I remember , the
 lenses are assembled in a completly dust free workshop , filtered like a
NASA
 assembly room , and the poeple working here look like doctors in action."

 Do tell us which lenses you saw being made in Portugal - M or R? Anything
specific?

 Emanuel Lowi
 Montreal

    I saw M series lenses over there . It was on a visit last summer (
unofficial ) .
M cameras are also built in this company , mostly by hand .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE

Replies: Reply from John Hudson <xyyc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica lenses from Portugal)