Subject: [Leica] Week #6 [Bérubé]
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:55:49 -0500

Friends,

I seriously doubt that I'll make a better image than this in the rest of
this week so am posting week #6 now.

Any constructive comments will be very much appreciated. I am personally
thrilled with this entry, but it might just be because the subjects are my
wife and eldest grrrl. I'm back to photographing people this week with my
M5 after last week's brief digression with the digilux to photographing
unpeopled buildings, trees, shrubbery and rocks that I have always had an
easier time with but that so many LUGgers disdain. I got the Leica to
expand my paradigms to shooting more informal portraiture, so I will try to
do so more with the PAW project.

<sigh> I venture out of my comfort zone with this:
http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk6.html
(direct link to image for your convenience)

Carpe Luminem,
MeB

Replies: Reply from MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com> ([Leica] Re: Week #6 [Bérubé])
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] Re: [Leica] Week #6 [Bérubé])