Subject: [Leica] Re: Ringflash on R8
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:00:26 -0800

Gerry,

Can you elaborate on this method?  Do you mean that you (1) set the camera
to flash meter mode, flash once, read the meter and adjust the camera
accordingly, or do you (2) have fully automated flash control where the
camera shuts off the flash at proper exposure? I've always had to perform
the (1) since there isn't a Leica dedicated flash module in the Sunpak line.

John

Replies: Reply from Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Ringflash on R8)