Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users Group
From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@vol.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 19:13:57 -0500

Den wrote:

I was recently trying to obtain more information about Leica Camera's
and decided to give this group a try. I'm starting to get the impression
that newbies such as me and my old lllF which I know absolutely nothing
about, would not be welcome in such a forum. Understanding that some
List Serves are hostile to newbies, I wanted to make sure a presence
such as mine was welcome.