Subject: Re: [Leica] Metering question
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 18:35:03 -0500

Mark Rabiner jotted down the following:

> I think as a rite of passage when we all hit around 50 we should all try
> writing our own Handbooks. A true Rorschach test. Better than a diary;
> autobiography. We can all put our cats and wives in a book and give a run down
> on every gizmo by the light of a bottle of scotch and/or pot of coffee and see
> what we come up with how often we bullshit...?... Jonathan's book is not a
> comprehensive all inclusive rock hard list but a great read. Half Daybook;
> half Handbook. Some of these shiny all inclusive compendiums can be quite dry.
> There is a need for both.

Mark, not only did you nail it, you did it in your own inimitable way which
just leaves my jaw hanging in awe! ;)   True stuff!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                   | Our ability to communicate far outweighs
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU     | our willingness to think critically
email: howard.390@osu.edu       | about what is being said.