Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh link bull!
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:14:34 -0800

Hell Ray,
I never knew what the hell this bokeh thing was before it raised it's ugly
wording on the LUG.

However, I was very aware of the out of focus area of any photograph at
varying apertures and distances where it appeared as an advantage in the
picture. Also of the effects on a dozen or so Leica lenses, long before it
ever was a word on the screen!

It's just one of those mental things luggites get their butts all wrapped in
knots over, eventually wasting an incredible amount of time pounding the
keys in flabbergab instead of being out there taking pictures.

It's certainly not the big deal that many have made it out to be over the
past 2 years.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant