Subject: Re: [Leica] London shops
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 15:15:56 -0500

on 2/1/01 2:25 PM, Bob Owen at argus@btinternet.com wrote:

> I am going to London by the end of February. I am looking specially for old
> Leica bodies, lenses and accessories.
> I would be very grateful for any reliable indications of stores that deals
> with these equipments.

Not many people bother to make the trip but it's only half an hour to
Ffordes in Southend (http://www.ffordes.co.uk), which is one of my favourite
camera stores in the entire world, and always has a smashing selection of
really well priced Leica (and everything else) gear. A gem!

There are no bargains in London. But there are in Southend.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com