Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Used Leica Store in London
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:06:49 +0100

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <Fredcschwab@aol.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 6:55 PM

> Bruno
> Try Classic Cameras in Pied Bull Yard off Great Russell St...

I've had some great secondhand gear from CC. last time I was in London I got
a used current (Very) 50mm summilux, in a box, with passport still running.
Some fashion photog had bought it, used it once and then traded it in for a
black paint 50 - to be used as a shooter! They also stock Tom A's
Winder/grip/softie etc

Julian