Subject: RE: [Leica] Not Happy with My Results
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:02:34 -0000

You mention you are not happy with the slides taken with the M and go on to
talk about the focus on the projector.

I think first thing you need to do is isolate the problem.  Take your slides
and look at them with a loupe on a light table.  If the focus is still off
then problem is either you or the rangefinder on the camera, which can be
easily determined.

If the focus looks good on the light table then the problem is the
projector.

andy