Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 4 is up
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:20:42 -0800

Hi Martin,

My humble opinion?  I think you should have used the Victoria Light house
for your PAW 4, as I see that as an interesting composition and the smarts
to see and capture a seagull in flight at just the right point.

 I wonder where the hell I was looking when you shot it? Probably lying on
my back shooting the light house with the 15 mm. By the way, it's a very
neat shot for "Victoria, as I see it!" ;-) And you'll see it on your next
visit or in the book, whichever comes first! ;-)

Light house is still the best bet for PAW 4! ;-)

The PAW 4 you choose should've had some angels in the snow, you know lying
on your back and flapping your arms like a bird! :-)   In that nice fresh
snow in the foreground it might've added to the composition of the scene.

Your worst nightmare critic. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant