Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 4 is up
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:00:10 -0500

> A new PAW shot, three additionals, and two bonus shots.  As always,
> constructive criticism is welcome.
>
> Week 4:
>     http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/photo/paw2001/week4.html

I am wondering, considering the symetry of the buildings, was it deliberate
to put the tables out of sync?

> Alternates:
>     http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/photo/paw2001/week4a.html

This one is a "Keeper" that Mark Rabiner was just talking about, not a
"Grabber". Wonderful shot that I would hang on my wall in my office and
occasionaly take a moment to look at it, then drift into some far away
contentment. Great shot.

> Bonus:
>     http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/photo/other/grab7.html
>     http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/photo/other/grab8.html