Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 5 (Bérubé)
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:28:41 -0500

Week 5 is up. I touched up the index page, improved navigation is from each
weeks page and I even have an alternate this week.

http://www.goodphotos.com/1aWk.html

Please feel free to offer any constructive comments here on the list.

I got a used Digilux Zoom last week and am finding it very liberating and
of excellent quality.
It has been far too long since I've had a darkroom. Far too long now, that
I've had only control of "The Camera" from the "tri-quation" of Camera,
Nagative & Print that is photography.

I will forever treasure and yearn for the smell of Blix and stop bath in
the early hours of the morning, but this digital capture stuff is pretty
fun too.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E Berube