Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: @#&$$& Watermarks!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:50:55 -0800

> Martin,
>
> I don't selenium tone my negatives but it is considered a very prudent
> step for ensuring image permanence. This is no joke.
><Snip>
> Byron.

Also if your negs are a tad thin it would intensified them.
They will get warmer and have much more contrast than they appear to have.
I've done this once.
You think you haven't done much. But they end up being much more printable.
And as Byron says much more permanent.

Ansel Adams did this with Moonrise i think.

mark rabiner

Silver Selenite fights for you!