Subject: Re: [Leica] Small tripod and ballhead for M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:52:05 -0800

M V wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I am trying to decide on a small, lightweight tripod
> and a ballhead for my M6 (used with a 35/2 and a 90/2.8)
> for some of those low light scenarios. Just wondering
> if I could get some opinions on the following combination:
>
> Gitzo G026 (Supports 5.5 Lbs) and a  Gitzo G1175 Center Ball Head (Supports
> 6.5 Lbs)
>
> Would that be sturdy enough?
>
> Thanks & Regards

I've got the Gitzo center ball G1377 M but now like the Manfrotto (Italian for
Bogan) 308 Ball head which only cost me 50 bucks and is the right size for Leica
M. It has only one control. That's what i like about it. The right size. The
right weight imo.
It's on my Gitzo Sport and i end up using that tripod more so because of it. The
center ball G1377 M is on a Reporter.

Mark

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Small tripod and ballhead for M6)