Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:15:40 -0800

The LHSA board was a bit skeptical about having the conference on the West
Coast, because of a previous one that was poorly attended. But that was over
10 years ago. How about West Coast LUGgers make sure we show up the Other
Coast and plan attending the one in Portland this year!?

I've attended three out of the last four LHSA conferences - they are even
more fun when you get to meet LUG members who show up.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting)