Subject: Re: [Leica] Tips on using 24mm M lens
From: "Mark_E_Davison" <Mark_E_Davison@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:50:37 -0800

I find the 24 useful for interior architecture, for groups of people in
interiors (like meetings at a table in a room where you can't back up, for
store fronts on narrow streets, for landscapes if there is something
interesting in the foreground. Also useful for groups of people in the
streets when you are shooting in their midst and can't back up.

Also surprisingly useful if you want to capture an entire medium size tree
as background.

The 24 is a cousin of the 21, but the 21 is harder to master. Its easier for
me to get natural looking perspective with the 24.

Mark Davison
Seattle WA