Subject: Re: [Leica] Long M Lenses
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:33:19 -0800

Hello Marc:

I have a TXBOO which fits between my 20CM Telyt and my M bayonet mount.   It
has an accessory shoe upon which I can mount my 20CM viewfinder.  The
Visoflex is not needed.

I believe and Horst has confirmed that this extension tube would work to
couple any short mount lens to an M mount without the need of the Visoflex.

This is important, since, my next purchase is to be a 40cm Telyt and a 40cm
viewfinder, assuming I can find them.   Do you know any reason this will not
work with the TXBOO extension tube?

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com