Subject: Re: [Leica] What makes a good photo (was: Lee's week four)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 15:28:31 -0800

 "Martin Howard" respnded to:

Martin wrote:
> Time for another coffee and cigarrette? ;)<<<<<<,

Now now Martin me young son, be nice.  As you know I don't smoke and much
rather preferred you elucidated with,  "Time for another coffee & Drambuie!"
;-)

And if that were the case I'd still not changed what I said! ;-)

ted ... becoming an old grouch? Or the young guys can't handle tough words?
:-)
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant