Subject: [Leica] Re: Also for Trade
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:35:24 -0500

I should point out that I also have a Fuji GA 645Wi and a Leica IIIc (just
adjusted by DAG!) to trade.  The Fuji is mint; the IIIc Exc++.  The
rangefinder on the Leica is as clear as I've ever seen on an LTM; the
sharkskin covering is perfect; the only real cosmetic flaw is bright
marks/scratches from some fool carelessly mounting a meter or finder.
Otherwise a very, very clean specimen, and great user.

My needs, again, are a 90mm of some sort (although I'm discussing a 90/2
Summicron at the moment -- have to decide whether I want this or the lighter
90/2.8) -- also an M2 and a 30/2 Summicron.

I would consider any combination of the above, and/or the Konica 28 and
Voigtlander 75mm, for any combination of the below.  (If you know what I
mean.)

semi-coherently yours,

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com