Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm Elmar, three vs. four elements
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:45:59 -0000

Considering that a mint 3 element, if you can find one, would go for nearly
as much as a NEW Elmarit of much higher performance I would say that USERS
would find their money better spent on the newer equipment. Collectors, on
the other hand may find the Elmar a good investment, if they don't let it
get dinged up...I do declare.

Dan