Subject: Re: [Leica] the proper way to photograph a birth....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:35:48 -0500

Sandy Carter wrote:

> IMHO you have this exactly right, Kyle!
> unless you have someone else shooting the event who knows what they're doing
> (i.e., staying out of the way and being considerate of all involved, etc.) I
> think Kyle's recommendation is right on! I photographed a birth last year -
> it was a wonderful experience, but I can't imagine a father-to-be acting as
> the photographer - he's the one who's supposed to be comforting his wife and
> experiencing his child's birth....
> sandy

And if anyone wants a birth photographed...Take a look at
www.a-day-in-our-life.com, and the section Having Twins, and get in
touch...After 17 years as a newspaper medical writer I do know how to
stay out of the way and be considerate..:-)

B. D.

Message from "Sandy Carter" <sc-photo@home.com> (Re: [Leica] the proper way to photograph a birth....)