Subject: Re: [Leica] Baby Photos
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:54:24 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 26/01/01 05:46:39 Paris, Madrid,
sdmp007@pressroom.com a écrit :

<< Peter,
     Concentration on becoming a father, NOT making pictures.......
     I'd take a P&S camera, if it were me.
     Worry about your wife and child pictures in this situtation are
 secondary.
 Congrats....
 Sal DiMarco, Jr.
 Philadelphia, PA >>

So what is photography worth ? For just memorising unimportant moments ?
I must say I disagree with you Sal .
Think about the pleasure for your 20 years old kid to get a ( good ) picture
of him
taken a few seconds after birth !
Chears

Jo Goodtimes , France .