Subject: [Leica] What lense to use on Focomat I enlarger?
From: Matej Novak <matej.novak@hermes.si>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:49:02 +0100

Hi,

 Recently, I have become a happy owner of the Focomat I enlarger (B&W only).
The enlarger came without the lense. Since I would like to use the autofocus
feature of the enlarger, I would like to ask you which lens would you
recommend? Also please tell me if special adapters are needed, and if they
allow for the use of the autofocus feature. If you have any suggestions on
the non-rangefinder coupled enlarging lenses, please tell me, too.

Thanks,
Matej

P.S. I would also like to thank Dan Post, for giving me a chance to get a
IIf for a reasonable price. Dan saw me bidding on *****, and always loosing,
and offered me a IIf for a reasonable price. And now I'm hooked.