Subject: [Leica] M6 Black Paint
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:22:47 EST

<<Hello,

  Does anyone follow up how many different kinds of the M6 black paint model

they have made?  I thought that the Millenium and LHSA are the two of the

black paint models but evidently there are a lot more.

Best Wishes,

David>>

Hi David,

There are at least the following that I can think of:

M6 TTL Millenium .72 black paint (2000 made)
M6 TTL Year of the Dragon 2000 .85 black paint (500)
M6 TTL ICS Camera .85 black paint (200)
M6 TTL LHSA .72 black paint (650)
M6 TTL LHSA .85 black paint (550)
M6 TTL .72 Bridge Camera black paint (200)

Very possibly there are others in the works. However, of all of these, the
LHSA ones are still the best "value" if you want to go black paint. ;->

cheers,
Rich

Replies: Reply from "SML" <inyoung@jps.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 Black Paint)
Reply from "SML" <inyoung@jps.net> ([Leica] FS: 70-180 APO-Vario, Virtually New with Unregistered Passport)