Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodak Photo CD
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:29:38 -0800

Just when I was learning the slide scanning ropes on a Nikon LS2000 at
school, it went "
hardware error", and is just a paperweight at the moment. Somebody suggested
I try Kodak Photo CD scans with the five different file sizes. I don't know
when the scanner will be repaired so I am curious if any members of the list
have suggestions or comments about using the Kodak Photo CD. The goal is
printing slides with an Epson 1270 or 2000P.
Thanks, Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodak Photo CD)