Subject: RE: [Leica] Canon LTM 135/3.5 on M3?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:24:45 -0000

As a student I'd use it to estimate a 135mm  field of view.
As its a circular image it's not got a terrific amount going for it on a
framing point of view, but if the subjects in there, it'll be in your
frame. The length of the sides is good but trim the top and bottom, i.e.
imagine a 3x2 ratio frame within it and your darn close.
Jem