Subject: [Leica] Cheap M4-P and Valoy II
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:54:09 -0000

Julian,
MIFSUD Photographic in Brixham, Devon.
Described as very rough, but should be working with a guarantee, 10 day
money back I read...
www.mifsuds.com
info@mifsuds.com
I'm not sure if you'd qualify for VAT rebate too?!
Good luck!

Also, yesterday I came across a beautiful Valoy II, grey, c/w 50mm f4.5
Focotar, red filter and extension tube which the seller is desperate to
dispose of and will accept a miserly 50 UKP. He said the lens had a little
fungus in though I didn't look as I didn't anticipate buying it. But the
enlarger looked like it had never been used. If anyone is interested I'll
collect and ship it to them if they wish (providing postage is paid!)

Jem