Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux vs Those "Other" lenses
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:48:46 -0800

I realize this out of focus thing is a very big number for a lot of you
folks and yep it looks nice.

But I'm always far more concerned about the "in focus part" and whether it
makes a good picture to start with! The out of focus is just the fluff and
if it's just a non starter cake the fluff ain't goin' to make it a better
picture.

These comments have absolutely nothing to do with the marvelous quality of
Steve's photography as he's got the great cake image to start with and
that's what makes it work, the out of focus effects is just a nice icing on
the cake!

ted
Ted Grant
Ted Grant Photography Limited