Subject: Re: [Leica] RE : FOM2
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:09:57 +1100

>Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
>I think there are so many photo websites on the LUG that given any one year
>of touring them it would be very hard to re-call every photo and who shot
>the image.
>
>snip
>
>And let me say on more than one occasion I've known who the shooter was,
>also turned out a friend and when you dump it.... tough beans!  No emotional
>crap in here! It didn't stand alone! OUT!
>
>So on that note, if and when the day comes and I might be asked to judge,
>all you guys and gals now know just how tough assed I will be!
>
>Now let's see those submissions! Me? I'm putting a bunch together at the
>moment.
>
>Ted

G'day Ted and well said,

I for one am very keen to see you shots. Hell this paw stuff is
getting the LUG  moving, and I am very sure that there is a ton of
good work out there waiting for a bit of effort. I hope we can start
to increase the throughput on FOM2 because the more images we have to
judge from, the less posting them on other sites will matter, and the
more quality images we will have to display when the exhibition takes
to the world circuit ;-)

Cheers to all

- --
Alastair Firkin