Subject: Re: [Leica] Kenya Photos
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:44:55 -0500

Tina,
I really appreciate your talent and your willingness and desire to become
close to a community no matter where you go in the world.  I admire your
ability to create magnificient photos in some of the most interesting settings
I've seen from a primary source such as yourself.  Since I'm mostly a lurker
on the LUG list and am always interested in learning more, could you tell us
(me!) a little about your background in photography and the heifer project in
general.  I see you're near Rock Hill...ever see the Gaffney peach from the
backside?

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Kenya Photos)