Subject: Re: [Leica] new site
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:50:54 -0800

Guy Bennett wrote:

> I finally got my s*** together and put up a site, which you can access via
> the following link:
>
> http://home.lainet.com/~gbennett/photography/
>
> It's a bit spartan at present, but I'll be adding new work from time to
> time. I'd appreciate any comments you might have on both the pictures and
> the site.<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guy,

Nice looking site and the photography is no slouch at all. Very nice
interiors, love the compositional balance of them.

Don't worry about looking spartan, as a few dynamite images is far better than
a bunch of so - so images!  Remember, keep it simple!  It's always better to
impress with a few leaving viewers wanting to see more! ;-)
ted