Subject: [Leica] new site
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:03:39 -0800

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lug,

I finally got my s*** together and put up a site, which you can access via
the following link:

http://home.lainet.com/~gbennett/photography/

It's a bit spartan at present, but I'll be adding new work from time to
time. I'd appreciate any comments you might have on both the pictures and
the site.

This is my first attempt at creating a web page, and there'll undoubtedly
be some problems. Please let me know if you encounter any, and I'll do my
best to fix them.

Guy Bennett

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] new site)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] new site)