Subject: RE: [Leica] New Leica Motor-M
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:11:08 -0000

Bill,
I'm putting a copy of the latest 'LPP News' in the post to you today, 'hope
you enjoy it, even though it's a month later than I could have desired!
It's a bumper issue with 40 pages, up eight from the normal 32.
I noticed I seem to be short of the last 'Viewfinder' from last year too,
should I have recieved that yet? Or is that a little delayed as well?

regards,
Jem